My group mate, Djorn, has a very hectic work schedule. Because of this, he is only available for working on school work over the weekends. The unfortunate thing about this weekend is that I will be out of town Friday night through Sunday afternoon and will not have access to a computer. I have sent an email to him and expect that we will be able to collaborate on Sunday when I get about our project. So far I feel pretty good about this assignment. I have completed my answers to the preliminary analysis questions, created a flow chart in power point, worked on the progress report and even created a new website for the assignment using HTML. I figured the best way to illustrate my suggestions for changes to the website was to just completely redesign it in a fashion that I believe would help the students and teacher. I’m pretty excited about it! I look forward to getting together with Djorn and figuring out the best way to fix the predicament that Georgina and her students are in!
Scott
Thursday, July 29, 2010
My Group Experience….So far (July 29, 2010)
Posted by 12 O' CLOCK SPOT at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment