I am currently taking a class at the University of North Texas about instructional technology. It will cover the use of online and offline media for instructional and teaching applications. I have already learned how to create a blog and twitter account! The class is divided into several groups and we have been told that we will have group projects. I am excited to get the opportunity to work with my group and I hope that I have some very driven group members and that, through our cooperation, we are able to be successful in our projects. I expect to learn more about different online programs and mediums for use in instruction and training in the workplace. Hopefully I will be able to learn more about online meeting programs and different ways of communicating with others in the process of working on our group projects. I am looking forward to this class improving my skills in online research and screening out which sources to use and which to avoid. I can’t wait to get started!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment